COVID-19 Protocol of Operation 2020
The health and well-being of all our guests and colleagues remain, as always, our top priority and our hotel is implementing stringent measures against the spread of the coronavirus.
We are reinforcing strict precautionary measures which include conducting temperature readings for all colleagues, hotel suppliers, and contractors upon arrival at the hotel and frequent disinfection of all areas of the hotel. The increased cleaning and sanitizing regimen throughout the entire hotel include all rooms, public spaces, back of house areas and especially, the front desk, elevators, elevator buttons, room keys and door handles.
We are also regularly educating our colleagues and guests to observe good hygiene practices. Additional preventive actions we have taken amongst our colleagues to help avert the spread of COVID-19 include: washing hands thoroughly with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, maintain social distancing, staying home if feeling unwell, and avoiding close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness.
We will continue to respond and adopt the necessary precautionary processes based on the expert advice of the World Health Organization, local governments, public health authorities and medical professionals to ensure we play our part in stopping the transmission of this virus for the safety of our colleagues and guests. Any new directives will be immediately implemented.
We have strengthened precautionary measures to safeguard the health and safety of our colleagues and guests, as well as keeping a tight surveillance on the current situation. Below are the main actions that we are currently implementing:
- Temperature check with thermal camera of all entering our property.
- Contactless check-in/ check-out is implemented and we monitor that the social distance is kept.
- Protective screen between reception staff and guests
- Keys and key cards disinfected after return
- Guests are advised to keep social distance all times
- To enable us to disinfected with special vapour machine each room before arrival, check-in is at 15:00 and check-out at 11:00
- Increased frequency of disinfecting in all public areas including, but not limited to, handrails, elevator buttons, countertops and door handles. Sterilization of remote controls, cutlery, cups, and all other surfaces in guestrooms, restaurant and fitness centre.
- All rooms are disinfected with special vapour machine before each arrival.
- Major bathroom surfaces: Toilet handles, Switches & Electronic controls, Climate control panels, Hard Surfaces i.e. tables, desks & bed-side tables.
- All cleaning staff to wear face masks and single use rubber gloves.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers placed in lift areas, in the lobby, toilets, restaurant, bars and reception.
- Notices posted at heart-of-house areas to remind our colleagues to maintain good personal hygiene at all times.
- As we give more emphasis to the disinfection of all public areas (not just three times per day), room cleaning will be every other day, towels change every 2 days and linen every 4 days.
Restaurant and Bars
- Social distance between tables.
- Proactively disinfect all tables and chairs after each guest’s departure.
- Place additional sneeze guards at the buffet displays.
- Provide additional hand sanitizers for guests and colleagues in the restaurants
- Provide additional hand sanitizers for guests at buffet and keeping the social distance. Ladles changed every 30 minutes.
- All chinaware, glassware and cutlery are sterilized using a high temperature washing machine and sanitizer.
- Beverages at the bars, lunch and dinner will be served.
- All Staff to wear face masks and single use rubber gloves.
- We have and follow HACCP certified by TÜV Nord
- Snacks individually packed.
Swimming Pools & Gym
- All pools are checked four times a day.
- Each pair of sunbeds is two meters away from other sunbeds.
- Disinfection of sunbeds umbrella tables after guests departure.
- Disinfect all areas frequently including in the gym reception desk, touch screens and fitness machines.
At the moment the following facilities will be closed according to directives of our ministry of health: Kids Club, Volley Ball, Basket Ball and daytime activities will be adopted to maintain social distance.
In our ongoing commitment to care for our guests and colleagues, we will continue to closely monitor the rapidly developing events and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy.